Sunday, May 8, 2005

What a week.

This hasn't been too good of a week for me. I have a weekly pill holder for all of my pills. I fill it up, then call in or drop off the scripts I need. I ran out of 3 of the major pills that I desperetly need. I still don't have them! Now I'm going through with drawls, and having more pain then I can write. I haven't slept in two days now. This is awful. If only the doctors knew what they are putting me through. I have the shakes pretty bad as well. I've called them, and so have the pharmacy, and they haven't returned the calls for my scripts. This is like playing phone tag, and with something that I can't play with....my health. I'm just doing the best that I can with the pain, and no sleep. Now when I do finally get them, my body will have to go through getting used to them all over again. :o( Not a good thing, because these are very strong medicines. I'm hanging in there. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate that you have to go thru all that. I hope you get what you need soon!

Carolyn
http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife