Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Wow!

My daughter has been having the braxton hicks contraction still. She had a doctors appointment yesterday, and she is now 1 cm. along! YAY! The doctor said that the baby's head is down, and right there! It could be any time now! :o)


I'm still having problems with weakness from my hips down to my legs. Again, my right arm and shoulder area are still giving me problems. My pain level has been about a 7. Pretty good for me. :o) I was able to get 8 hours of sleep the night before, so that has helped me out a lot. :o) Last night it was 4 hors again....but, I was so happy just to get that much. :o) Better then some nights. So....things haven't changed much, and to me, thats a good thing. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't visited your Journal in a while. I can't belive it is time for your Daughter to have her Baby all ready. I am sure you are all very excited. Good Luck!

Carolyn
http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife