Sunday, May 1, 2005

What a week.

This whole week has been an up and down week. On Wednesday, my daughter had an altrasound done, and it's definitly a boy! :o) She is still having the braxton hicks contractions. The doctor said that she could have him any time now, he's in position. :o)


Now......me....my pain level has been up and down all week. I have been having problems with weakness from my hips down through both legs. My left leg is still the worst. Sometimes it will "drag" on me when I walk. I don't understand that one. Of course my right arm and shoulder area have been giving me big pain...and my left knee. My left knee will feel as if it has been cut wide open, and gushing out blood. I don't know any other way to describe it. My right arm is still going numb on me, with the pain in my shoulder area. I've been looking into getting another bed so I can sleep better. That hasn't changed either. I'm still not getting much sleep, which I know will contribute to a lot of the pain. But...thats about it...nothing too new going on. :o)

No comments: