Tuesday, April 26, 2005

SSDD

It has been snowing and raining here. :o( And cold. So far, my daughter is still having the contractions. She has an appointment yesterday, and she hasn't dialated yet. But she will more then likely have these contractions up until she delivers. She's so exhausted.


My pain level is the same. It's at a 7 right now. I've been doing my best to also take care of me too. I've been having some problems with my left leg. It will give out on me....and I don't feel at all safe. My hands and upper arms are in pain. I try to rub my daughter as much as I can to help her feel better. My physical therapist has made them feel a lot better, and is concentrating on those areas. So that helps. Still not getting any sleep. I'm used to it. :o) Thats about it. :o)

No comments: