Wednesday, June 8, 2005

uuuuggghhhh!

I couln't sleep once again tonight. I went to bed at 9:30, and got up at around 11:45! I went back to bed to try to get some rest.....didn't happen. I tried all positions that I could to help ease my back and shoulder pain....didn't work either. I finally got up at 2:00. This will be another long day. It's 86 out right now, and it's so humid. The town north of us is 5 minutes away, and they got pounded with a storm last night....we've yet to see any rain. At least it will bring the humidity down and maybe the heat a bit. I can take the pain from rain better then I can the humidity and heat. I know that sounds funny, but it's true...it doesn't seem as intence. I honestly don't know what to do...my physical therapist is doing her best, and my medicines aren't helping right now. I don't want to take any more Vicodines. They do help a lot, but it also scares me to take them, I don't want to rely on them too much....heard too many horror stories on them. We have the air conditioners on high, and it still feels hot to me....of course thats part of this disease. I'm used to it. I want to thank everyone that has written comments with such nice things to say. :o) It does help me to know that there are you out there that are getting me by with your kind words. :o) Gentle hugs to you all. :o)

No comments: