Friday, June 24, 2005

A whirlwind. :o)

Boy....the past two days have been a whirlwind for me. :o) In a good way. My other computer comited suicide on me, so I needed a new one. Having fibromyalgia, my computer is very helpful for me. I'm sure it is for a lot of others as well. :o) I called my mom in a panic. She said lets go and get you another one then! I was so overwhelmed, I started to shake. And more pain set in. That happens to me if I get really upset, or very excited....I don't know why, just like the weather, too cold I can't take or too hot I can't either. Weird. :o) So we went and she bought me a new computer.....this is so new for me, it has windows xp, and I'm still trying to get around on it...lol. Thats how old my other one was. :o) Plus, a few weeks ago, she ordered me a bed for people like me. www.comfortdirect.com is the web site. Yesterday, it finally came! :o) I reacted the same way....crying and everything I did the day before. I started to shake again and was getting weak. I had to calm down. Way too much excitment for me in so little time. lol Not used to that. Then I find out that today is the day that our central air will be installed! Geesh! What a week this has been! :o) I feel so blessed! :o) My left upper are and chest are better, and my right side is still swollen, but I've noticed it too is getting a bit better. :o) Finally! :o) I think that new medicine the doctor gave me is helping. yay! :o) Well, all have a great day, and gentle hugs to all. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a great Mom!!

Carolyn
http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new PC, new bed and AC!!! WOW!!! What a wonderful wonderful thing for you. You have an awesome mom!!! Take care, lisa