Sunday, August 10, 2008

<sigh>

Hello all. I don't know if this was happening  to everyone today, but it the compuer wouldn't let me on to put an entry in. At least it's over for me.

If it's one thing or another...gggrrr! These illnesses can really knock you right on your ass!
One thing, I did wake up yesterday with a sore throught. I think I know why.
When my daughter and I went to WalMart, I had my hair up in a pony tail. It was also later in the evening as well. It never fails, I have my hair up, it's dark and a bit nippy out, and it gets me everytime. I should have known.
So, needless to say, I'm not feeling well.
Last night all I wanted to do was to just go to bed, and didn't record. This one is kind of ...I don't have a word to explain it. I sleep on the left side and I have a few things there. I remember pouring water on the bed! So, I had to change the bed. And the pains I was in just trippled. I didn't think I was going to make it. After that stint, I went back to bed. I woke up this morning laying on the right side of the bed, with the light on, and me laying there with a different tape in my camcorder! I looked as those it went to a certain place, I watched it and to me, I didn't see anything as in something that happened on my tape. I put the tape back into it's own case and put the tape that was already in it.
My bedroom is having fun with me. Well...the "others" that are here.
Like last night, I stayed awake. I'm probably going to do it tonight as well.
I'm going to tape again tonight and see if I get anything, with or without me being in there. I'm still going to show you them when I can. I have my air on in there and my oxygen tank is there and 3 fans all going. So it's kind of hard to hear. I also wish I knew how to "clean" them so you can hear better.
I was in so much pain earlier, I took some medicines and it knocked me out good! I so needed that sleep. And as you can tell, I'm up too late again.
I did take some pain pills and nothing has happened yet. They'll hit me here soon. Oh, what I wouldn't do for a shot of Demerol.Now that stuff really helps me.
I'm very worried about Madia. She sleeps alot and doesn't get up very offten like she should be doing. She hangs out with me during the day until dh comes home and then its him. I just hope I'm wrong.
My pains are getting a bit worse. This is my life...the rest of my life. And I'm only 44. Well my birthday is soon.
Have a good one! :o)


Lisa



 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa.....I'm catching up on journals and email.  I take my fans apart.....most are just hooked or screwed together and use the brush part of the vacuum  to clean them.  If the fan itself is really dirty, I wash it in soap and water and let it air dry or dry it really good with a towel then put them together.  It's the best way I've found to clean them.  As far as the A/C, the outside should be cleaned with the waterhose until the dirt is all out.  For the inside, you can also use the vacuun brush.  Praying for you.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))))I hope your pain meds helped you with your pain.I hate seeing you in so muh pain.I hope and pray Media is feeling better.When is your Bday?Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Lisa!  Sounds like another not so very good night. I will certainly have a lot more respect for relatively young people can go through with some of these medical conditons. Maybe the dog is just responding in sympathy to you.  He might be very in tune.  Doesn't seem like the change could be a coincidence.  See you tomorrow.  Gerry

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you will get some, well deserved, rest today. Since you can't sleep well at night. You have to make sure you get some sleep. I hope your pain meds kick in very soon and give you comfort. Wishing you a good day. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Lisa, when is your birthday day.  Wish we all could be there to give you a hug or help you out when you are feeling so badly dear. I think Madia knows you aren't feeling good, pets just seem to know that, our pets have done that also when one of us wasn't feeling good. Take care.  Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

I haven't been getting alerts for you journal.  I reset it.  Hopefully it will work now.  Have a good night.
Missie