Thursday, August 14, 2008

Well, I not feeling very good still. Thats to be expected.
The roller coaster that I'm on is on it's way up. I can feel it.
I'm making a list of things for my aide that she needs to do for me.
I hope today goes fast. With a cold on top of everything else makes it a very long day.
My daughter and the kids came over yesterday and so did my son. :o) I just love it when they are all here. :o)
I did one of my double flips in the hallway. I couldn't get up. My daughter came down the stairs to help get me up. I know that I'm really sore this morning. I forget what side I landed on. My legs are very weak and I wasn't in my chair.
Well...I finally did it! LOL And hey...I love them! :o) I bought myself 6 moo moo's! (SP) These are what I've needed. One piece, slip in on then take it off. So much esier! :o)
I'm going to go now. I'll have to take some pictures of them. :o)


Lisa


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))I am sorry you had a fall,I am glad your Daughter was there to help you.I know you love it when your family visits you.I hope your flu goes away.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy Lisa, I am so sorry to hear you hurt yourself. I hope you are not in too much pain. Happy to hear your kids came to visit you. I am sure you had a good time and were happy to have them around you. It makes you feel complete, doesn't it? Sure hope they come over to see you again soon. Wishing you a nice day. Hugs, Maria