Monday, July 18, 2005

Exhausted.

Over the weekend my husband and I finally went through all of the boxes that we haven't been through or unpacked since we moved in. They were stored in our garage. From Friday evening until yesterday afternoon, he would get the boxes and I would go through them. I couldn't believe how much we hadn't unpacked! I threw so much away, and am donating the rest. I only kept what I really wanted or needed. Which wasn't much. I am so exhausted and in so much pain right now. My back and everything thing else on my body is killing me. But at least it's finally done. :o) I knew I'd be paying for this. And I am. I honestly can't even begin to describe the pain. And where I hurt. It's just pretty bad, and everywhere on my body. I do have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so that will help me. When he sees me this way, he will help in some way. :o) Thankfully. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are in so much pain. Take care of yourself. Feel better soon.

Carolyn
http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife