Monday, July 25, 2005

A little better.

I don't know when this heat wave is suppose to end, but all I need is just one cool day to rejuvinate my body. I was able to get a 2 hour nap in yesterday...yay! :o) That helped a bit. :o) Then I got 7 hours of sleep last night! :o) I would still wake up, but at least it was more then 3! yay! :o) So today I'm really hoping that my boday will feel just a bit better then it has been. :o) My physical therapist will be here soon, so that will help my muscles. It hurts like heck, but it also makes the muscles feel better after a while. It's the deep tissue massage that really hurts. But still helps. :o) Yes...still everything is still hurting, twitching, and cramping! I still think it has to be this heat. If I could get in my tub, I would be laying in it most of the day! LOL :o) We even have central air, and to me, it still feels hot. Which I think it's because of the humidity. But, I'm not complaining, at least it's cooler in here then out. :o) Well...I'll see how today goes. :o) Stay cool everyone! :o)

No comments: