Tuesday, July 19, 2005

SSDD

Yesterday I just rested. I had too. I was so worn out and no energy at all. I took a nap in hopes to rejuvinate myself....didn't work. But this morning I am feeling a bit better. :o) I do have my doctors appointment today, which I feel good about that. :o) My physical therapist couldn't come yesterday morning, so she will be coming this morning...I can't wait! :o) I know it's going to hurt pretty bad, but I really need it. :o) She does the deep tissue message on me. And all of my body hurts right now, so I know it will feel so much better when she gets done. :o) Well...it does hurt while she's doing it, but I know afterwards I will soon feel better. :o) yay! :o) SSDD means, "Same stuff, different day." by the way. :o) Well...thats all for now. Gentle hugs to you all. :o)

No comments: