Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Been off for awhile.

Last week, our cable provider decided to turn my cable off of my computer! They told us the reason was starting July 17, they will be changing all cable users to road runner. Well, the thing they didn't do was to at least notify us about this! I finally got back up and running yesterday. :o) Yay! :o) Things have been about the same. I'm sleeping more hours a night, which is good, and is suppose to help me. I have been woken up with my knee caps killing me, and being out of place, then I have to go through the pain to put them back in place. But, I've had this problem for as long as I can remember I noticed something wrong with me. And of course my right arm going numb on me. Nothing new again. Other then that, I've been ok, just the usual fibro stuff. I was told yesterday by my liver doctor that my blood tests came back worse then the first ones did! :o( My cholesterol and trigycerides aren't very good. The nurse told me that the doctor will discuss the rest of the results with me at my appoinment. So, there muct be more, because the nurse told me the "good" news. Again, this too shall pass. :o) I'm still on my diet, so I know that I'm doing the right things. :o) I suppose thats about all thats going on with me. :o) I'm hanging in there, and taking one day at a time, and thats all I can do. :o)

No comments: