Sunday, July 10, 2005

:o)

Yesterday went great! :o) The baby was excelent. :o) My legs were fine. The only thing that was bothering me were my upper arms and my upper chest area. :o) So, just because I have fibromyalgia, doesn't mean that I can not do something like that. :o) My best friend was here to help as well. She really helped when I did need to take a nap to rest up for the rest of the day. I really had a great day yesterday. :o) Today I'm the same as yesterday. My legs are fine still. At first yesterday morning I got a little upset and my feelings were hurt, and I was kind of worried that my body would react in a bad way. Thankfully, it didn't! yay! :o) Deep breathing really helps me relax. :o) I just hope that all of the fibromyalgia people that do read this don't have to go through some of the hurtful words from others that just don't understand what we do have, and how we can still do certain things. Gentle hugs to all....and many blessings to you! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to hear that you are feeling better!

Carolyn
http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Thank you again mom for taking care of Kayden while I went out and had fun!! Love ya