Thursday, July 27, 2006

......and on and on.


Ok...I'm up again...my calves are cramping up pretty bad. Plus my legs are jumping as well. Geesh! I layed in bed for a little over an hour, and nothing I could do worked. Sooo, I just got up! :o)
We had more problems with the air conditioner yesterday...but thankfully my husband could fix it. Whew! :o) I was really cramping up. But better now! :o) I do hope I'll be able to get some sleep tonight. This week hasn't been a very good week with my sleep. But....I still thank God for each and everyday I have! I'm very thankful for that! :o) I know that there are other people out there a lot worse off then me.
I'm going to go and try to get some sleep now...wish me luck! :o)


P.S. I sent out a Post Card today to Dianne! :o) Please Email me with POST CARD in the subject line, and your address! :o) As soon as I get a lot more...I'll post them all on this journal! :o) God bless all of you!

1 comment: