Friday, July 14, 2006

It's back.....


I rested most of the day yesterday. I had to take some pain pills! :o( My back is hurting once again. <sigh> I wonder if that evoke test did something to my back to make it hurt all over again? I even had to put 2 pain patches on! It's back to where it was a few weeks ago. I am very greatful for having this long without this pain. :o) I thank God for that! :o)

My right side was also shaky....I don't know why. What I think I'm going to do today is call my doctor and see what he wants me to do....then call the pain clinic to see if there might be something else that will help me with this pain. I even took 2 more pain pills last night before I went to bed....and I still couldn't sleep...the pain was too bad. All I did was toss and turn.

I know that today I'm going to need a lot of help with doing things. It's back to the drawing board! :o) I know God has me in His hands! :o) Theres a reason for all of what has happened to me this week. I just need to find out what it is! :o)

I also want to thank you for the encouraging comments! :o) They really do help me to get through all of this. I don't feel so alone. :o) Which I know I'm not....I have God with me! :o) You know I grew up with a stepdad...and I didn't know my biological father. One time I was asked who my father was? My answer was God! Because my stepdad abused me in everyway possible, and I never knew my bioloical dad..sooo I know that I grew up with my real Father! :o) If any of this makes any sense...it does to me. :o)
Well....I'm going to see how I'm feeling later on, then call my doctor and the pain clinic. Plus...get as much rest as I can. There is one thing that I can't stop doing the hurts me to do...and that is to pick up my grandson and hold him! I can't deny him when he holds out his hands to me! :o) I will always be there for him! :o) But...thats another story! lol :o) I love my family soooo much!!! :o)
God bless all of you!

No comments: