Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The day after....


Yesterday I had to go to Kettering Hospital for two tests. <sigh> I had an evoked eye test, and an evoked potential test. I've had them done before. The last evoked test was a bit grooling....I just kept telling myself, "this isn't going to last forever," and "God has a plan for me." I had the electrodes on and the thing on the arch of my foot the ...for lack of a better word...puts the shock through. My left side seemed to do ok...then on my right side, the tech was having problems getting results! Yikes! Meaning that something is wrong. It measures nerve damage and how the brain receives the impulses. That test also makes me feel as if I'm going to urinate! Good Grief! I don't know what thats all about. Soooo, since it was taking a bit longer then it should have, it was getting alittle nerve wraking trying to do my best on just getting through it. I went to bed last night at 9:15 and got up this morning at 7:30! Wow....very unusual for me! I honestly can't remember when the last time was I slept 10 hours! I had to make myself get up as well. I had a nap yesterday also. When I did get up this morning, I felt pretty "odd." I don't know how to describe it. I was actually feeling bad enough to call the doctor to see if this was normal....my right leg was feeling different and other things weren't right as well. This didn't happen the last time I had the test. I was even considering going to the er! So far...I'm feeling a bit better, but still not all the way to "my" normal. Oh well. :o) I've been relaxing...I really don't know what to do. My daughter is here, so I feel safer if anything happens. :o)
Enough for now....God bless all of you, and thanks for your comments! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what I just though?! I was reading how u updated you top part of about yourself *or whatever* and I thought how sad it was how you have to put on YOUR personal journal how its not toward anybody specific! Isn't that sad! YOUR own journal and when you write in it people think its about them when its not. You are just writing! That just cracks me up! I love you mom and see ya when you get up *well not that early when Kayden gets me up* lol. MUAH!!!

Anonymous said...

I know.....and it's only one person thats ever done that! Thats what cracks me up! It was all Jim's idea because he even knows that I'm only writing about my life and no one else's *you know who I mean*. And yes...I find it pretty sad that I even had to do that! I love you sweetie! :o)
Lisa/mommy :o)