Saturday, July 29, 2006

Still.......


I still couldn't get to sleep last night. I finally went to bed around 2:00. My legs and my spine are hurting, so that makes it a bit hard to get comfortable as well. I did get some sleep finally. I just don't know why this is lasting so long? Yesterday....my daughter and grandson went to the mall...which we spent a lot of time there. I was worn out, so I thought that might help....nope....
Today, I really didn't have anything planned, but I'm going to try to get out again to wear myself out. Something has to work. :o) I'm just riding this wave out as well as all of the other ones that are thrown at me. :o)
I do hope that I get more requests for the Post Card Game! :o)
God bless you all...and have a great day! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't received your card yet? Have you gotten mine?
I know all too well about the pain! GRRRR Hope you feel better soon. {{{}}}
Would you like to join me at The Healing Garden? For more info...go to the VERY bottom of my side bar & click on the logo, tell them Sugar sent ya! :)
Have a good day.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

h