Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ok.....<sigh>


Well....I didn't get anything done that I wanted to yesterday. All I did was rest and took a nap. I started having chest pains all over again! Yikes! Sooo..that kind of nipped everything in the butt for me! I didn't go outside...it got up to 103 degrees here! Whew! I really didn't want to go out in that! I was inside all day with the air! :o)

Maybe today I'll be able to do something. My chest feels better right now...so hoping that it stays that way. :o) There was a church carnival here in town yesterday...my husband took my daughter and grandson in the evening after it cooled down a bit. They didn't stay long because It was still too hot and humid out. My grandson had been walking around all day! :o) Oh....it is just too cute! :o) He's not walking yet...just walking from one chair to another! YAY! :o) He might just start walking any day now! lol :o) Too cute! :o)
Well....I hope that today will be a better day. Also not so hot! Geesh! Sooo....I'll try to do what I wanted to do today. It really doesn't matter...it will all be there no matter what...waiting on me! lol :o)
God bless all of you and gentle hugs! :o)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gurl, I don't like those chest pains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something needs to be done! if one Dr doesn't give you the right answers, go see a different one!
Hot here too, forecast for over 100 this weekend & most of next week. :(
Hugs,
Sugar