Saturday, July 8, 2006

Very happy!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and inhopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......

Well......I haven't written for awhile, I've just been doing other things then signing on line. I'm still resting a bit...I just want to make sure that the injections in my hips will work like they have done in my back. :o) But...since they is cortizone in the hip injections...I also have to keep my legs and hips moving so they don't get stiff on me. So....I've been walking without my walker 99% of the time! Woooo Hooo!!! I still use my cane just to be on the safe side. :o) I can stand up straighter then before now and walk! :o) YESSS! It's been years since I've been able to do that. My physical therapist has noticed a differance in my muscles. To the good! :o) Again, not a cure, just a great "time off" from pain! My hard work and none stop praying and keeping my faith has worked! Keeping all the negative out of my life as well. :o) I am living proof of blessings from God! :o) In His time I have been helped! :o) Of course, I will continue all of the same things that I've been doing for the help that I still need....I will be a loud voice! God helps those that help themselves. :o)
Yesterday I had to run an errand with my daughter...and it felt so good to just be outside of the house and walking! :o) I wanted to stay out as long as I could! :o) But I think I wore my daughter out! lol :o) I pray for all of you as well that read my journal and that are in pain! I want this for all of you! :o) Again...not knowing how long this will last...I just take one day at a time. :o) I'm not totally pain free....just my hips and my back muscles. But what a blessing this is! :o) I want to also thank you for all of your comments, they get me through my days! :o) Gentle hugs and God bless you all! :o)

No comments: