Friday, April 8, 2005

Not feeling good!

I have been in such pain for a few weeks now, and the last week has been by far the worst. Last night, I wasn't able to go to bed.....this had been after I had taken my pain pills and muscle relaxer way early at 5:30 instead of 8:30...then a vicodine......Until 2:30 in the morning!!!!! I thought I had a friend.....I thought she was letting me know ALL of the information on my neice, that only SHE seems to be able to get. How? I have no idea! I just found out last night that SHE has been KEEPING ALL OF IT from me!!!!!!! She is NOT a part of my family!!!!! She has known how much I've been trying to find out about her, and thats more STRESS then I NEED!!!! My daughter has been having nightmares, and the rest of my family has been worried as well, and not able to find out information either...we all have tried. Then I find out last night that this so called friend of mine....HAS ALL OF the things we've been looking for!!!!! Since she is NOT a part of this family, and my sister is one of her friends, I feel that SHE IS an ACCESORY to most of what had happened to my neice!!!!! The woman is my mom's friend. How can she do this to this family? Now, if the shoe was on the other foot....she would have been at each of our doors!!!! Like I wish I could have been at hers!!!! Yes...I DO blame her for what kind of hospital my neice is in....if she would have given me the address and other information that I had asked for....it would have NEVER happened!!!!!! Who does she think she is? My stress level is well exceeding a hard 10!!!! Thank you KIM!!!!! And YOU of ALL people say that YOU CARE? NOT!!!


.......What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.

-Albert Pike


No comments: