Thursday, April 7, 2005

SSDD

I'm in more pain today. Again, I don't know how many times I've said this....but I am. :o( Now, along with my whole right upper shoulder/arm thing going on with the plexus nerve, the muscle under my left shoulder blade is inflamed as well. My left hip and upper thigh. I can barely type, hold things, or hold on to my walker to walk. I'll just have to ride this out. Nothing else to do. My right shoulder/upper arm area is still too tender to be touched. That includes material and different fabrics. I'm bored out of my wits. When I do lay in bed, I can't read a book or work a puzzle book, I can't hold them. I don't like to watch t.v. during the day, because there isn't anything on that interests me. I'm having a hard time even being on the computer. I can look at this situation this way.....things that don't hurt. My feet, my nose, and my left knee. :o)

No comments: