Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Almost there :o)


Good morning. I hope you are feeling and doing good. :o)


My mom came over yesterday for a visit. She has passed and finished all that she needed to get to be my primary care giver. :o) Yesssss! One more thing, and we both have to do it together. Not a problem here. After that, from the way I understand it, then she can start. :o)

Plus, it was good to see her as well. It's been awhile.
Yesterday was my son in law and my daughter's first wedding anniversary!!! YAY! :o)
It really doesn't even feel like it has been a year to me....but if you ask them....! lol
Just kidding. :o)
I'm hoping that she will come over today. I think it has been 3 days now that my fever has broke. So I'm not contagious.

I'm still pretty weak. Which is to be expected.
I woke up crying this morning. Ever since they took my physical therapist away, I'm in so much pain. My right arm is what woke me up. So much pain. And it's a bit swollen from my shoulder to my elbow. This kind of pain is kind of harder to explain to you. I could try; I guess its like instead of having bones, I have all rusted out parts that get all stuck, won't move and feels like it needs oiled. Thats the best I can do.

I would like to see my son. I really worry about him. When I close my eyes at night, I see my son's eyes. They just used to be full of life, and now nothing like that at all. Looks like he could cry any minute. His girlfriend and he have been together for about 6 years now. And now that they're living together, all she does is put him down! She went to my daughter's house last week and Nena told me all she did while there was putting him down and Nena wasn't happy about that. I asked Nena if she can come over the next time he comes over and try our hardest to talk to him. Letting him know that she has been putting him down. And she does it even when they both are together visiting.

When it comes to my kids.....I stop at nothing! Get through me first!
Dh and I watched the finale of Big Brother last night. Loved it. I was really hoping that Dan would win.
Now I'm going to have to find something else to fill that gap during the afternoon because I would record the After Dark.
Next for me is the Amazing Race and Dancing with the Stars. Don't I live a boring life! LOL :o)
My nurse came this morning to see if one of my medicine was refilled yet. After almost a week now, it finally was yesterday. gggrrr!
I was re-evoulated for the program I'm on, and I got a letter letting me know that I'm still eligable. And Legacy called, they want to come to see if I'm still eligable for the oxygen. :o) No biggy. :o)
Well.....this is Badge day on the Pogo.com games! YAY! Every Wednesday is and it starts at 10:00 am. So, I better get going. :o)
God Bless all of you!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your fever has gone, Lisa. Shame you're still in pain, but at least you've got your mom as caregiver. Hope the situation for your son improves.

Anonymous said...

You sound so much better today, even though you woke up with pain in your shoulder. Sure hope it got better during the day and will not be there tomorrow and the day after. Glad to hear your Mom will be your care giver. I'll be she knows you very well and will be a great help to you.
I am usually not a fan of reality shows, but I must admit that BB10 got me hooked this year. I am sad that it is over. A big hurray for Dan. He played a great game and deserved the money.
Well, you take care now. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing a little better.  I hope things continue to get better and that your mom will soon be able to be your primary care giver.  Have a happy Thursday.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good rest of your week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))I am glad your fever broke but I hope you get stronger and not weak.I am so sorry that your Sons Grilfried is putting Him down,He doesnt need that.I hope you will get to talk to Him about that.