Sunday, September 14, 2008

Somethings just not quit right...


I don't understand why or what is wrong. Again, when I looked at my last entry, I don't remember doing it. I'm sitting on this and taking notes to make sure I go to the right doctor. I know if I don't, I won't get the right help. ( well, lets hope the right help)
I've been watching my hands when I have something in them. My right hand is by far the worse one. It really doesn't matter the weight or how I'm holding it. Things feel the same weight, from a peice of paper to a full cup of water.

It's like my small motor skills are messing up on me. Since I'm right handed, this is why its worse. When I was trying to write the grocery list, I had to use my left hand because I didn't have the strength in my right.

On Thursday when my nurse was here, she took labs for my doctor to see if I have mono or not. If I do, theres going to be alot of people exposed to it. Even my sons friends. When they come to visit, they all give me a hug and will sit for a bit to chit chat. It's been 2 days now that I haven't had a fever! I better knock on wood! LOL I'm still tired alot and just sleepy. My muscles are having their fun with me still. Those are still a big ouchie! It stops me dead in my tracks! I haven't been able to hold it in....my little screams from the pain. I've been needing more help and have been asking for it as well.

I guess it's my body letting me know to start asking because I need it. I have dh running ragged, and I feel so bad. He doesn't say anything, but I can see it. He will go to the store if I run out of popcycles. And this is why I really don't like to ask.
My throat has been sore as well this whole time. It still is. The only thing that has changed is my fever finally broke. Yay! :o) I have my bedroom so cold to everyone else...it helps me to feel comfortable. When I'm not in there, I'm sweating so bad...pretty much like right now. :o) And it's 69 degrees in here.

This is a first in awhile that I've been on line early. And I still want to get to all of your jounals as soon as I can. I would love to have my old life back. Not the one where I didn't have all of this, the one where I could get to your journals. I'm sure [right now] thats an attainable goal.Baby steps.
I miss my babies so much. :o) Nena sends me pictures of them through our cells.
Well hey! Since I don't have that stupid fever anymore...maybe I can see them and get my daily amount of hugs from them! :o) Hhhmmm!
Oh....I don't know if I said this yet...I know I could scroll up, but I don't feel like it. :o) My entries that are messed up like the last one, are when I "just wake up" times and I'm not at all with it. So I guess you're experiancing it when I'm on line writing in this. If that makes any sence.
Well, I don't want to wear out my welcome here. :o) God's blessings to all of you.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you do not have mono. I had it badly once and it affected me for over two years.  However, that would not cause what is happening in your hands.  You need to get this looked into as quickly as possible and dealt with.  Hope you feel better soon

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Hoping you don't have mono, I don't know too much about it.
I know it would do you could if you could see your babies.
I got your alert today!
yeah!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, Hope you don't have mono. My daughter had it and it affected her for a long period of time. I still remember how poorly she was feeling during that time. I am glad to hear that you are finally willing to ask for help. I hope you will get it and that it will better your life. Hope your kiddos will come over to visit you soon. Your DH sounds so very nice and caring. You take care now! Have a nice and blessed Sunday. Hugs, Maria