Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The wind we had here.




We had a horrible wind storm here. I think it was from the hurrican Ick. I was alone in the house and I was actually scared. I stayed in my room. It sounded like my window was going to be blown in. There was some damage after. The eletric would flicker, but thank God it didn't go out. I have 2 more videos but they won't upload. This one (I think) is me trying to get to the garage. I went back in the house as soon as the wind actually moved me! I'm a woman with weight! So I decided to get back in the house.
I'll keep trying on the other two that I have.


 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fri when ike touched land, we had a night of tornados popping up all around my little town. we had rain for a couple days & sun very high winds.
glad you stayed safe.
hugs,
sugar

Anonymous said...

Thought of all of you when Ike came through, glad you are okay.  Thankfully my family in Columbus, Ohio are safe.  Take care.  Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))))I am gald you are ok.That is some [retty rough wind,I could hear it.I just wanted to let you know that I am bak from my vaction and I havent forgot to send you something for your Bday.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are okay. Your video is cool.
I was pretty scared and nervous about Ike touching land in TX. Luckily we had no damage to our home and we are all okay. My thoughts and prayers go out to my friends in Galveston and to all people they were in the path of this horrific hurricane. Take care, Lisa. Hugs, Maria