Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Will be missed :o(

This is something very hard to swollow. I guess I thought this would never happen. I took for granted our journals.
Again, why don't they ever ask the journalers first? Everytime one of them gets a hair moved in the wrong spot, we pay for it. This really pisses me off!
30 days left! :o( Maybe I'll use my web page. I'd like to know who decided it?
I'm so very upset! And I know that all of J-Land is. This was our community.
Well, I guess I'll be learning how to back this up.


 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many people feel the same way you do.  I know you have a lot on this journal to be remembered by and I'm sure you will be busy backing it up and saving it.  Have a happy tomorow.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Be sure  you do back up all of your journals. There is so much important information that researchers can use. Your writing is to valuable to get lost!

Anonymous said...

I am very sad this happened to but have decided to give the blogger site a try at it and since everyone I talk to has moved with yesterday. I will do it to keep in touch with them. I hope you move too. Please send me your link if you decide to open a new journal.
My new journal is private, but I will add you and send you an invite to visit.
http://almostparadise3.blogspot.com/
Take care, Chrissie (Nay)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
First the ads streaming, now this.
I know how much your journal means to you.
I am sorry to hear.
What bullshit.
Fuck AOL!
Maybe time for us to find new servers?
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I feel the same way. I don't want to start over again somwhere else. Everyone will go in different directions. I am really upset. So, you are not alone!  Let's not lose touch!
Merry

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))

http://httpthisishugs-amandablogspotcom.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I guess I will be backing up mine, too, because I don't know what else to do at this point. This was the last thing I ever expected AOL to do.  Merry  Take care, Lisa!