Friday, September 19, 2008

Just one of my days


Good morning. Hoping that all of you are happy and doing/feeling well today!


Well, I'm still without a fever...Yay! :o) Still feeling kind of out of it, but I'll always feel that! lol
I'm also still having problems walking. Boy, I don't want to end up in my wheel chair. I do use it, and when I feel better, I stop. But this time kind of feels like I'll take longer to feel good enough.
My youngest grandson has and still does, this cold/flu. I feel bad for him. He really amazes me. Even though he is sick, he still laughs and will smile. Both of my grandsons are like that. :o) They are fighters also.

I'm so glad that its Friday. It has been very hard for me to get up in time to get my medicines. If its been a certain amount of time that I didn't recieve it, I get 3 phone calls automatically. They are just looking out for me. But, on the weekend, dh will get them for me, and I feel that I can relax enough when I sleep. Thats what my body needs to feel better.

My son came over yesterday and the day before. :o) He brings his laundry in. He can never stay for very long. Because his girl friend already has everything planned out for the week and weekend. I keep telling him to get in her purse, find the mason jar that she seems to keep his balls in, and get them back!

My graphics are not for everybody. I just so happen like the gothic ones. My great aunt got mad at me because of an email that was sent to me that I strongly disagreed with. They were bumper stickers about Barak Obama. I had asked if they didn't send things like that to me. It was racial and not at all something that I would never ever agree with, no matter what! I see people, not color. I wrote back that I'm not at all racial nor a bigot! I should have saved the email just for you to make your own decision. I get an email back letting me know that they are not bigits! Nothing was said about them being raceses. I do not like getting emails like that as if I agree with it! Plus, they go to church and have been on my back for years to go to church. I say no, because it seems to me that there sure are alot of races people that go. And in the email she called me a devil worshiper. Now, I may be wrong but I thought it was satan in the bible and not the devil. I'm confused now.

When I wrote back, I asked her where did she get that I'm a devil worshiper? She couldn't answer me. After that, I got a letter from her letting me know that she accepted what was said. You shouldn't push your religion on others as hard as she does. It pushes people away and makes it look like thats how all people are that go to church.

Oh...I have a picture that I want to show you...wow! It's a hard copy, not digital. I'll get it up as soon as I can.
Yesterday, the guy from Legacy that I get my oxygen from. I had to take the same test as I did the last time. It looks like the thingy that they put on your finger to check your pulse. I had to wear that all night without my oxygen. It's to see if I still need it like I have now, or anything.

Everybody is doing their recerts to see if I still am elegable. So far, everyone of them is keeping me. Thats good.
Ok.....time to log a bit.
The back/spine pains have moved up my back further than it was. goes down and into my hips. Honestly now...I do wish I could just take my arms and legs off for awhile to give us both a break. :o) My right shoulder is really killing me. It has and still is effecting my life as is the other pains I just mentioned. The bottoms of my feet still feel like I'm walking on shards of glass.
Yesterday, my daughter came over as well. :o) I had both of my kids here and my grandsons! :o) I got lots of hugs! I'm a hug aholic...LOL. Having them all here was great! Nothing else would ever make me happier! I love them so much! :o)
Last evening, I could only take half of my walk. My butt was draging. I just got back in bed to finish resting. The whole day I couldn't get in bed to rest. I know, I really pushed my limit. After I was able to get in bed and rest a bit more, I felt something...not a touch...I guess it was like a feeling, but a hard feeling...geesh, I hope I'm making sense here. I was laying back on my pillows and it seemed as though my room was full of people! Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but thats the best that I can explain it. I even had a bit of tingles too. I don't know who all they were. It was a calming feeling. And it helped me to go to sleep. It was like I had angles with me and taking care of me.
Well...sorry about getting all windy or type happy! :o) Maybe I'll look it up about my bedroom full of people.
Have a great day and be sure you do something that'll make you laugh! God Blesses all!


 



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yessssssssssssssssssssssss, my alerts for you are working again. I like Gothic also. Glad to hear so far all is keeping you. Kisses to the baby. I hope he feels better soon. ((((((((hugs)))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

You always have so much going on dear, just keep doing the best you can and enjoy each day.  You're a real fighter, proud of you.  Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))))I feel sorry for your Son that He has a Girlfriend who doesnt treat Him like He needs to be treated.It not very nice that He takes alot from Her.I hope and pray that His Girlfriend will wake up and see what Shes doing.I am glad that your Daughter came by to see you,that always  makes you so happy.I love getting hugs to..Wouldnt it be great if a hug and smile ould cure you?I know what you mean about people trying to push relgion on you,you can have relgion in your own way and not go to church,I will say,it does help to go to church,but I dont go often like I need to.But God is everywere.

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at the line about the mason jar.  LOL  I'm glad you are feeling a bit better, although out of it as you say.  Hope you have a happy weekend Lisa.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

I do believe you are right, that your room is sometimes full of unseen people, as I have felt that about you before. I believe that when the pain and difficulty of living reaches a certain level, there are preparations from beyond to help.  I found out when very ill that the body will only take so much pain and then it all goes numb, so pain is good, if you look at it that way, it means you have longer to go to enjoy your beautiful family.  Those kids are so cute and lovable acting, I am not surprised you love them so much.  In a sense I think enduring pain like this is like being hung on the cross, but at your age, the world is going to be so hard to leave that your threshold for enduring pain has to be high just to be able to stick around some more.  Greater love hath no woman than that for her family!  Gerry