Monday, September 29, 2008

Nothing special


Hello, I hope all had a great weekend.


I wasn't on line yesterday. I just stayed in bed watching the news. I had to kick my own butt out of bed to get my adl's done. Then got back in my spot. :o) It was just a lazy day for me.

I don't remember what I did on Saturday. But I do remember what I did in the evening. I sat and watched old videos. They started from 2005 on this camcorder. All of my other videos our from 1995 until now.
They made me laugh and cry. :o) Mainly laughed. Kayden was a baby in them! lol He actually acted and looked like Andrew! I couldn't believe it. Nena did say that the two of them are alot alike. I see it now. lol She has her hands ful right now...I told her, "Just wait!" I remember how her and Jason was when they were younger! Good Grief!

Nena has a job now as well. She loves it. Extra money and getting out of the house. Thats good for her. :o)
Her husband Jeremy watches the kids when she works. Dh went over there last evening and they were outside with the grill making 'cheese burgers!' Kayden loves cheese burgers. :o) And Andrew was in his little bouncy thing having fun. lol It's so good to see Jeremy with the kids...he's really grown up when Andrew was born. Very proud of him. He's taking good care of my daughter and my grandsons. I couldn't be anymore happier with that! :o)

About my last entry...yes, I do have a history of sleep walking. Like I've said before, when I was 6 I woke up 2 houses down the street in between two elderly people. I was scared! I also remember waking up in different places. I do still have the activity, but It's controlled by medicines now. Only because I can't be out of bed without my walker or my cane. I can seriously injur myself. My activity is just in my bed. when I do have those, I wake up just like I did when I was doing the actual 'walking.' I hope I'm not confusing you! :o) It really is to me as well. :o) I have sleep tests and the ones I have for a moble 24 hour...shows the samething as the ones I go to the hospital for the tests.
I have turned my camcorder on while sleeping. What I got is something making noises in there with me! Which I wasn't prepared to hear that! In a couple of them, I've seen 'orbs'. In another, I've seen my bed rail on the left (facing it) move back and forth. Now I know how hard it is to move that one. Well, it's the one the blue throw is in. When I wake up, I'm half scared to watch them. I lived in one of this towns haunted houses. Nothing there scared me. Even coming face to face with one of the 'ghost men.'  I'm so baffeld at the way I'm feeling with this house. I told the 'others' at my older house, that we are going to be living together, so get used to it.
I wasn't expecting at all when I watch the tapes. There are loud noises and banging, things that I don't have in my room to make that sort of noises.
I know this will sound odd to some of you, but when we looked at this house, I felt an older man in this room I can even go down to the details, and he doesn't bother anything, just does his own thing. There's also a woman on the stairs. She loves the babies. My grandsons have always looked up where I can feel her, and they laugh. As the time goes by, she's letting me see more of her and she stays back also.

Maybe my bedroom has 'someone' in it that I havent felt yet. Who knows. I know that I do not like bed time! I pray, because at that time, I'm the only one up. My mom helped me smudge the house.
Ok....off of that subject.......
Health wise this weekend just my upper thighs are still killing me. My right shoulder is still hurting me. Man that hurts! I've tried to rub it out myself, and I have to get under the shoulder blade, push down on the most painful spot and move my arm slowly, and to help my range of movement. No luck this time, but it'll get better. Or I'll put my sling on to take the pressure off of it. It makes my arm feel heavy as well.
This weekend I've been doing alot of thinking about my sister and my best/ex friend and another one of my friends. And, by the way...thank you for signing my guest book! :o) (my guest book is on my side bar, please sign it and leave a link to your journal) You know, you can say I'm sorry for so much and then what do you do? Because I do really mean I'm sorry. I would like to talk to the both of them. Thats probably when hell freezes over. But at least I'm trying here. In the begingof all of my pains from the fibromyalgia...when I was first diagnosed, she thought I was making this all up to get attention! I don't think so! I don't wish this on no one. Damn it hurts! My sister finally believed me after awhile. And everything was talked out then. And my best friend has had my back and I hers for so long. Last year was a pretty bad year for me. I was diagnosed with the MS. Talk about a melt down! I'm actually still not over that, because I'm still feeling like I'm in some type of a gray spirale. I'm doing my best to learn how to except it. My body as well. Something I did, which I seem to do something wrong, all the time, made our friendship suffered a hudge blow. I was getting stuff from dh and her and I was confused. It's almost been a year now. I can't promise that I won't freak out over something medical that'll happen to me. To me, thats just my life. And I can't apoligize for that. Just the things that are out of my control.
Have a GREAT day! :o)



 



Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by & let you know I was thinking of you.
Have you in my prayers, hoping you feel some better.
Have a blessed week.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))))))I belive you when you say you have werid stuff happenig to you in your house and in your room.But its actullay kinda neat to hear that you have good,should I say,ghost?Babys and like Kayden can see things that you can see,I belive that.I know you have went through so much,dealing with your Sister and X Bestfriend.I know what its like to loose someone to another member in the family.It hurts.It happend to me.Just know,I am praying for you.Let me know when you changed over to a new Journal.Love you much.