Thursday, September 4, 2008

I agree too.....

With Guido. I can't even begin to count all of the doctors that I've seen that I know they're not doing what they are supposed to be doing. That also includes nurses. This is a great idea, printing out as much as I can, of my journal. That way, they can go further back.
I'm still sick and I have a low temp. still. My nures took my vitals and heard a bit of weezing in my lungs. Its putting alot on my heart. It's doing something different. She said it was beat and just stay there then beat again. If that makes any sense. She noticed that I'm struggling with breathing and basically everything else.
Even though all of this is still going on, I'm still doing my walks through the house for my excersize. I was only to do 2 walks around the house. Dh walks with me.
I might have found someone that will be able to stay up and watch me sleep. I need all of the information that I can get. For the doctors as well.
Once again, having problems with my eyes. Oh well, it'll pass.


Lisa


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))I pray all the time that the Doctors will help you and i hope you will feel beter form your flu.

Anonymous said...

Hope it works, Lisa. The MS is kicking your butt, forgive my expression