Saturday, March 4, 2006

Better...

Last night my sister, best friend and her daughter went out and had fun! :o) YAY! About time! :o) It really felt good to get out of the house. It was well needed for all of us. :o) We went to a bar that her daughter goes to...LOL...I think we might have been the oldest ones there except for the bouncers! :o) It was still a lot of fun. ;o) I'm surprised we didn't get our hands stamped senior citizens instead of over 21! lol :o) And I am the oldest out of all of us! :o) It was fun to watch the kids dance and have fun as well. :o) It was the first time that I've been anywhere like that with my cain. It went well though..Whew! :o)


I didn't get much sleep, because of my back killing me, so I really need to get a nap in. :o) My daughter is bringing my grandson over some time today for my sister to watch while she and her boy friend go out for awhile. :o) I can't wait to see him. It seems so long since I have. :o)


Well....thats all for now. God bless you all and thanks for your comments. :o)

No comments: