Thursday, March 2, 2006


Yesterday was not a very good day at all. The testing took a lot longer then expected. ggrrrr. I was so drained and weak by the time I got home since I had gotten up at 12:30. I didn't have a nap. Within the past couple of days, I had only a few hours of sleep. I can't even begin to describe the pain that I'm in. :o( My physical therapist is coming this morning and I know it's really going to be very painful.
I'm also in pain for what happened last night. This pain isn't physical. My husband came to me and asked me if we should give the puppy back to the people we got her from. I didn't know what to say. :o( We talked for awhile about how much work she is on me and how I haven't been able to get much sleep. :o( I cried so hard. :o( We both realized how much we have forgotten how much work it is to take care of a puppy. This was a very hard dicision to make. :o( We went ahead and called the people and they told us that there was a family with children that had called them wanting one of their puppy's, and to call them to see if they would like to have her. The family's other dog just died of cancer and the woman was delighted to have her! My sister took her to their home and the children were so happy to have her! :o) My sister cried to see their happiness. That made my husband and I happy to know that she is in a good and loving home. They wanted to exchange addresses so they could send us photo's of her growing up! :o) How wonderful that will be! :o) I felt so bad about not being able to take care of her and now she is in a home that we all are very happy about! :o)
Last night my daughter was calling me about my granson. He hasn't been feeling well for the past few days. She took his temp. and it was high. Of course I was freaking over that as well as the dog situation! I told her to take him to the ER. Her boy friend got the night off of work to go with her, and my husband went as well. I asked for them to keep calling me to let me know what was going on. My daughter had called to let me know that his fever had went down. I was very relieved! Then about 8:15 I started to feel as if I was going to pass out from exaution! I had to get to my bed! Thats the last I remeber and I got up this morning at 5:45. I had slept that long! It's been a long time since I had this much sleep! :o) What a night it was! :o( I woke up to a note on my desk telling me that my grandson has an ear infection and is teething, and has RSV. I'm so glad that he has a doctors appointment for today. Whew!
I hope that today will go a bit better then yesterday did. My sister and I really need to relax. She went with me to the hospital yesterday while I was having the she is exhausted as well. And with all of our emotions going from up and down all night last night.

I wish everyone a great day and God bless you all. Thank you for any comments that you have given me. :o)


soupergurl68 said...

I hope today is a better day than we have had in awhile seems lately alot has been going on for both of us...we really deserve a break today..

seraphoflove9001 said...

Boy do we! I so agree! :o) Whew...what a week it has been!

akapussnboots said...

Sorry to hear about the puppy. They are hard work when you first get them, and you have enough going on already. Hope Kayden gets to feeling better.
love ya, Rhonda