Friday, March 24, 2006

************************************************

Well, today was another pretty good day. I did get some rest in bed. No nap though. :o( I tried. My mom came over for a visit this morning and tonight as well. :o) I haven't seen her in awhile.
My daughter and my grandbaby is here spending the night. Her wrist doesn't seem to be getting any better. I got up at 1:30 tonight. :o( The pain in my back is really bad and it gave me a haedache. So I had to get up. :o(
I wrote everyone about trying to get all of the pictures that I had lost when my computer crashed...so far nothing yet. :o( It's hard to lose something that means that precious to you. But, my life will go on. :o)
Thats all for now. I have two MRI's this morning...gggrrr! I'll see what they will show. :o)
Thank you for the comments and God bless you and Gentle hugs. :o)

No comments: