Sunday, March 5, 2006

****************************************************

Ok.....I read my Aunts Journal that she has as well. (my mom's sister) I found out through her journal that my Uncle has prostate cancer! :o( I'd like to know why my mom, me, my sisters were not told of this?! Why only my Aunt and possibly her family?! :o( That really hurts. At least "I" will now let my mom and my sisters know this! :o( When someone has an illness in our family, at least I let everyone know. :o( I'm very hurt. And very worried as to how long has he had this and what will be done. :o( I want to thank you for "not" letting us know! :o(


My day yesterday went well. I took a long nap. My body was exhausted. My grandson is still not feeling up to par. But is feeling a bit better. It was good to visit with my daughter and her boy friend as well. My son and his girl friend were in and out all day. I should be able to visit with them today a bit.


Thats all for now......I'm still feeling overwhelemd right now. Plus I feel even more like I'm still in a glass box....now I'm being ignored by other family members. Thanks. God bless you all....and my prayers will be with my Uncle!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you honey for letting me know about mt Uncle, I wouldn't have known anything about it,if it hadn't been for you honey. I don't know what her problem is,but I do think it's a little childish. I too will have him in my prayers. I guess we don't have a any family left, I guess it's just our little family,but that's okay honey we will always each other. That's all i need is my three girls. I love you and your sisters honey. get some rest and don't worry about thr small stuff. If that'a the way they all feel we just have accept it. Okay honey?
Love,Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

I agree....I am a Christian woman who would always do for others and never keep anything from my family. I try and do my best to live a Christian way. But I've been hurt by an ex "Christian friend" this year, and my dad and his wife are "Christian and have had no help nor anything from them, and of course my "Christian" family members that have in the past told me that I don't live the way they feel I should, even though I do....they don't give me the chance to hear me out. And now this! No...I'm not downing or bashing any relgion at all...just stating the facts that I personally have experianced! I've NEVER in my life have met such hypacrytical Christians! I'm sorry, but very true! I donate, give others that are of need things and never turn anyone away. How is that bad? And to find out that my Uncle has cancer through a journal is so sad! And it hurts me!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

AMEN!! Honey I also agree,that is so true. I love you honey.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Would God do that?
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm sorry. I thought you knew. I know you send things to Aunt Mary all the time & just assumed she had told you. I'm sorry you're so upset, but now you know how I feel about being left out of everything. I don't even know where my own sister lives. I am a Christian & live a Christian life & will not have you or your mother saying I'm not. Your mother needs to clean up her own back yard before trashing someone else's.

Anonymous said...

I wrote you a letter in hopes that you will not write such things ever again in my journal! I will not tolerate this kind of behavior from anyone, including family members. I only wrote my "opinion." I never said that "you" were NOT living in a Christian way! I have other family memebers! If you have something to say to me, PLEASE write me a letter or call me. Thank you!
Lisa