Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A time to look closer......

.....God is my strength and power, and He makes my path perfect........  I say this because I am being tested once again by the negative and dramatic person. I don't understand why there are others out there that will not leave you and your family alone? ....What ever you do, work at it with all your heart......  Which is what we are doing! As a family, we stand together. And with our strength. .......I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.....   I will not ever let this person back into my life. I pray for them. They know not what they are doing. I can't have much more going on in my life right now, and honestly, neither can my daughter. I'm finding out more and more everyday that I am losing more abilities. I'm dealing with those right now. It's a lot to go through. I've just been having more and more accidents. I've almost lost my indipidence. This one is the hardest to deal with, but with prayer, I'm doing good. A few more weeks and I'll find out about my electric wheel chair. Right now...I can't wait, because I see now how much I do need it. My husband is done with the back porch/mudroom. He has put up a platform to make both doors to the outside level for me to get out. :o) This weekend he's going to start on the ramp off the back deck. :o) Today my daughter is here to do her laundry. :o) She and my grandson spent the night last night! :o) I'm still in a lot of pain from the fall. But I'll get better. :o) My physical therapist said at least my body isn't as bad as it was from after the car accident. Whew! :o) Thats a good thing! :o) I do have a doctors appointment tomorrow to see what all of the tests revealed. :o) I can't wait.
......Now the Lord of Peace himself, give you peace......
Thank you for your comments. God bless you! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you need to talk or just want company, I am only a phone call away.
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

aaaawwwww....thank you so much! I really appreciate that....and I might take you up on that later, if you don't mind. ;o) I really am so tired of all this drama in our lives. Talking will help. :o) Love ya'!
Lisa