Monday, January 24, 2005

I did it! :o)

I finally got 9 hours of sleep last night!!!! YAY!!!! :o) Thats a lot for me! :o)


Yesterday, my friend came over. It's been awhile since I've seen her. She's been stuck in her house as well for awhile, with sick kids. We had a nice time. :o) My husband was watching football, while her and my daughter and I were having fun just sitting there talking. :o)


This morning, so far, just my back and shoulders are hurting. My physical therapist comes today. That will help a lot. I'm worried about my daughter. She's showing more and more signs of having fibro. :o( And, she's 5 months pregnant. I've noticed it last summer. I pray she doesn't have it.


Well....I'm hoping that today will be at least a 6 for me on my pain scale. That would be good. To those that read this....if you happen to know or have any information about fibromyalgia, I'd love to hear from you. :o)

No comments: