Friday, January 14, 2005

It happened.

It finally happened this morning. I had a seizure. I was trying to get ready to go with my daughter to her doctor's appointment, and I could feel it coming on. :o( I called my mom, so I wouldn't be alone. So....thats it...no more new medicines! I experianced a pretty bad night last night, and I never want to go through that again! Which leads me to this.....yes, I realize I will have pain for the rest of my life.....and.....yes, I realize that taking medicines might help me. But....I am a human being with free will, and I will not except my life, just to exist! Since I am human....I will LIVE my life to the fullest of my abilities! I will not except anything less! If my doctor puts me on medicines that make my body not able to function on a day to day bases....then, I feel that I have the right to choose! I choose to live, and not just exist! I do hope that is clear.

No comments: