Monday, January 31, 2005

The best thing I ever did.

My daughter was talking in a women who are pregnant chat room, and told me about this one woman that has a web site all about fibromyalgia. I went to it, and I was amazed with all of the information that I found there. :o) It was the best thing I've done.   Obtaining Social Security Disability Benefits with Fibromyalgia   / /  /   / CFS & Fibromyalgia: Co-Cure Let's Work Together Page If you choose not to go to this page, thats up to you. You can ask for a 3 part package, which I did, and it came with so much information. I never knew most of the stuff about fibromyalgia, or where to even get it off the internet. I really suggest that all should go there and at least read it. :o) I received the 3 emails yesterday, and was very surprised at how it was layed out, and with so much information, and places to find things about fibromyalgia. :o) I now realize that there are so many more of us out there. It doesn't seem it at times. The sites are great! :o) I sent it to my Uncle in Indiana that has a neice that has fibro as well. He wrote me back and thanked me for all of the information. :o)


This morning, I again woke up with a pain in my neck and shoulder...along with other regular pain. Oh well. Thats my life. :o)

No comments: