Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Can I be any more stupid???????

I got up at 12:30 tonight. Last night I got up at 1:30. :o( Tonight, I only got 2 and a half hours of sleep. I'm up to take care of the puppy. My husband needs his sleep to go to work. He doesn't like to hear the puppy cry while she's in her kennel, so I got up. I feel she needs to get used to it some time. But again...it's my fault because I'm the one that got the puppy in the first place, so I should be the one that has to take care of it. Like I said...I bit off more then I can chew with this one. :o( My sister and daughter were here yesterday to help as well, and it still didn't make things any easier. Even on them. My grandson is very sick, and vomited. My daughter and sister stayed up until 1:30, then I got up. My grandson being sick couldn't sleep. So I took care of him as well. If it wasn't for my sister and my daughter yesterday, I don't know what I would have done. I have those tests today that are the all day tests. So I won't be here. No one will be. So I'm going to have to put her in her kennel until I get back. I feel there's nothing wrong with that. By doing this, it will help in potty breaking her. Too bad my husband doesn't feel the same. :o( It's making it much harder on me this way. Well...I don't know how stupid I can get after this one!? It's my fault. I should have known that I wasn't able to take care of a puppy like this. :o( No one will know how bad I feel over this. I don't know what to do about it. I'm so worn out and in so much pain, I don't know how much longer I can do this. My legs are so weak and so are my arms and back. Oh well...it's all my fault. Thank you for your comments and may God bless you all.


................I don't want anyone to think that I don't like animals/dogs. Not the case here. This is just "my opinion," I don't "feel" that it's a "bad" thing to put a puppy in a kennel to train them. Thats what we have done before. And thats why a friend of mine let us borrow one of her kennels. Plus, there is a lot that I have not wrote...now one knows what has been said or done that does not live here! All I wanted to do was make my husband happy...and I didn't think of myself in this case. Again, my fault.

No comments: