Monday, May 12, 2008

I really hate going to the doctor....

I had and appointment this morning to see my Primary Care doctor. I do like her. OK...where do I begin....I also have C.O.P.D. My Aunt has this as well. The doctor gave me twice as much inhalers and am to use them more then I was. Plus the start of Enphizema. Oh joy. Actually, I hate tests. I was also given Urecholine to help my bladder problems. But, my insurance doesn't cover it, so the pharmay called the doctor to see if there were anything else for me.
C.O.P.D. is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Do you remember when I had that sinus infection? Guess what....I still have it! I'm to take the medicine that I used to take until my insurance stoped covering it. Maybe this is why I'm having such a hard time with my sinuses....being used to taking what I used to take and then I'm off of it, my body must have went out of whach. Good Grief!
Right now, all I want to do is to just go and lay down for awhile. I'm pretty weak and out of breath already. Well now I know why I'm getting out of breath so fast. There just seems to be nothing right about and in my body. Geesh!
I did have a good Mother's day. have videos and pictures, but I really don't feel like uploading are just being on the computer. BTW, she did see my logs that I kept with my BP, pulse, sugar and weight. I am down 2 pounds, thats good.
Please make sure you do something that makes you laugh today! :o) They're so good for you! :o)


Lisa


 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow sorry about copd etc. sounds horrible. and I have not forgotten you but so much in life and doc appts too. love,

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. In the pics you posted before I did see an ashtray...I certainly hope you are not smoking anymore with all of these respiratory issues. It will only make it harder on you.
Hope you had a very good Mother's Day. I'm sure you did with your grandchildren!
Pam xoxox

Anonymous said...

If you never get another disease I will be happy.  But it sounds like that you came by most of them legitimately, even inheriting at least one.  I know some allergy problems are inherited.  My son Raymond is going to all kinds of doctors trying to get his conditon diagnosed and medicated properly if that is possilble.  I think your health has been compounded by childhood stress which is what happened to me.  And all you can do is carry on.  I am looking forward to photos and video yet to upload!  I love seeing your grandkids.  They are so cute.  Gerry  

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))I hate going to the Doctors to,I am always going.I have to go to John Hopkins to se about Surge for my knees.Just know,I am praying for you and your health.That is a good thing about your BP.

Anonymous said...

It's sad that those insurance companies think they know what is best for people.  Well, really it is all about money and people unfortunately mean so little and a small price is put on them.  I am happy to hear you had a good Mother's Day which is something I prayed for, for you.  Try to always remember to have a happy tomorrow.  Luv ya!

Allison