Saturday, May 17, 2008

~Pictures and blips


Good morning. I hope all of you are doing and feeling alright this beautiful day.



Well...it's been one bumpy ride this week. There were severial times that I wanted off this crazy ride I'm on, but decided to push and keep going. I realize that this week was probably just a preview of whats next.
Its just getting harder for me to do things. I can't use a cup anymore. I have to use a tumble cup for toddlers and another kind that dh got me. I like dh's better. I'd much rather hold Andrew sitting down, I don't trust my arms and hands. I don't want him hurt.

Tonight, Kayden's going to spend the night with us! YAY! Dh called my daughter to see if we could have him for the night. :o)
Dh is getting things ready for when Kayden does get here. :o) Its so cute to watch them play. :o) They usually play "cars." I try to, because it on the floor and its hard to get down and harder to get back up again! :o) I do not attempt that while alone. Dh has to help me do both. :o) Kayden's Birthday is next Monday. He'll be 3! Wow! It doesn't seem that long. :o) They're having a party for him. The theme this time is the movie 'cars.' He can sit and watch that movie over and over. :o) He does seem so grown up....probably because he has a little brother. :o)

Today is my sons girlfriend's birthday. :o) Dh's was the 13th.
Monday, I'm suppose to go to Middletown to see my neurologist. This ride is just so long for me. My body is swollen enough I think. This too shall pass.....
I have been waking up in the mornings and some in the middle of the night. I'm having these dreams that have my granparents in it and they're both trying to tell me something. They have passed. And they are the ones that I have inherited most of my health problems. I can't hear them, and it appears to be like a movie screen playing a movie and another movie on top of the one already playing. Thats how the dreams are. They're the second one and I can still see what I was dreaming before they came into my dream. And when I wake up, its at the same time. And I wake up screaming and crying. And I don't know why. I'll try to see if I can get this dream to play longer.

So...thats sort of whats been going on with me lately. All of the normall pains and in the same spots.
I do need to go...I'm getting a bit dizzy again, like always...I need to put something in my stomach. I haven't eaten yet.
God bless all of you! Have a GREAT day! :o)




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, loved the pictures, hope you have a pain free weekend, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have to will to continue to do your best.  Your pictures are very nice and the little one is really cute.  Take care and have a good weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Lisa thanks for sharing the pictures, enjoy your evening with Kayden, know he always brings a spark to your eyes. Make the most of every day, it's what I aim for daily here. Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

great pics lisa        hang in there   n  take care   mort xxx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))I know its hard for you,but you need to whats best for you.Dhs Bday was on the 13?Thats my Bday,May 13.I just turned 36.I hope He had a good Bday.Kayden is getting big.i know He is a good Brother.Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting dream.  I hope you can remember more of these dreams.  They, grandparents, might be trying to say something to comfort you.  Give you a message.  I enjoyed the photos.  I hope you and dh have fun with Kayden.  I watched the videos also.  Gerry

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww he is just so precious. I love those chubby lil cheeks too. (((((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I just loved those pictures!!!!  I do hope you had a good day today full of lots of smiles and happiness.  Enjoy your Sunday.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Lisa loved the pictures, is there anything more precious than a little one, I think not. Arlene (AJ)