Tuesday, May 27, 2008

~Video entry/A true friend/And just my life.


I made a video entry awhile ago and I'll have to use more enrtys to put them up. I don't know why my camera is doing this.
Yesterday, we had a cook-out. Hambergers, hot dogs and brats....I made sure that I got a brat! LOL It was so good. :o)

I had a big surprise yesterday as well! :o) I was in the living room, sitting in my chair, and all of the sudden I had a pain in my lower right leg. Too bad I can't run, I do know that I was walking pretty fast to get to my bed. I had just gotten in bed and in walks a special friend of mine! YAY! :o) We hugged and it's been so long since we've seen each other, that hug meant so much to me. My son knows her girls from years back! It was like my son has kept us together, (in a way) because we were meant to stay friends! :o) I've known her probably since the 3rd grade! Now thats a long time! :o) We've stayed in touch through my son! I'm so glad too! :o) And you want to know something...it does not matter to her that I have bad health and can't do certain things. She has and always will except me for me. She is s sweet heart. :o) I'm so very happy that I got to see her. It meant the world to me. :o) Because she can see that my soul hasn't changed, just my body has!

Now I need to log a few things. And hey...all of my doctors recomend doing this. Because you can go back and find what you need. I'm meaning people that can't or aren't able to write.
Yesterday; I just stayed out of the way of dh and my son. They were the ones that were doing the cooking. I would go to my bedroom and cool off. Maybe watch something on tv. Then I'd come out and tried my exercises, walking. I had to stop because of my chest hurting me. I wanted dh to try and find that pain and maybe be able to rub it out for me. Didn't happen because he was so tired. Theres always today. :o) While I was walking, I actually felt water "jiggle" in my shin! Ick! That made me sick to my stomach! eww! Nothing is suppose to "jiggle" in your shin! I put a pair of diebetic socks on, just to do an experiment. I wanted to see if by putting something on my feet to keep them warm, if it would help the swelling. Nope!
This is a lot longer then I was going to write, sorry. :o)
God'd blessings to all of you!



The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.


- Allan K.
Chalmers




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear your dear friend came!!!! I know that made you happy!
Hugs to you my friend,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa how wonderful that your forever friend visited with you....friends like her are special and they love you thru thick and thin dear.  I've been blessed with several that are my sisters in my heart and always will be.  Glad you let DH and son handle the cooking, etc. and just got to enjoy the their en results. Wear the diabetic socks all the time dear, nothing improves overnight. Try and stay off your feet dear, know you like to be up and about, but your health especially the swelling problem can't decrease if you are walking a lot, got to keep those legs elevated.  So glad your friend came and brought joy into your day.  Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

dear Lisa,
how cool that your friend came by!
I hope you had a great time!
hugs,natalie