Monday, May 26, 2008

~Not much today/Friends/And Kayden's birthday!

Good morning. I hope that everyone had a safe and fun day yesterday. :o)


Yesterday was Kayden's birthday, he turned 3! It's so hard to believe he' that old! :o) Wow! My daughter had the party in their garage.
Dh and my son and his girlfriend went as well. I woke up yesterday with no voice. I was able to talk a bit last night. This morning I have a sore throat. gggrrr! I couldn't go to his 3rd birthday party.  :o(  I cried a lot after everyone left. Then fell asleep. I'll have to see about getting pictures from my daughter.
I didn't know this, but while I was sleeping, a friend of mine came over. Wow, what a surprise! I haven't heard or seen her in years! :o) I remember her since I was 11 or 12! Her doughter came over when dh was home, and told me about her mom wanting to see me. Cool! :o) Not a problem here. :o)
I wrote to her and can't wait for a visit from her. :o) See, not all friends blame "you" for everything. This one is a "true" friend because it doesn't matter at all to her if I'm ill and thats so great! :o) To her, I'm just still the same! :o) And thats the best feeling to ever have. :o) Someone that actually does care.


I have a free week, except for Thursday. Just the day that everyone is here, kind of busy. Other then that...I'm free. 
Logging; My body is still swollen. I cannot believe how my legs and feet are. The bottoms of my feet really hurt when I walk. I had a blood clot last week, and its good to see that its so much better now. It was on my left leg. And its the first one that was higher on my leg as well. I'm having a time with my sugar and blood pressure. I'm still checking it twice a day. I'm in a lot of pain with the water retention. Mostly my legs and feet. I've also been keeping them up and still nothing. I lay my chair all the way back, (which  is comfy) and relax.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~POOF~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


 


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Kayden.  Sorry to hear that you couldn't go because of a sore throat.  Have a good week Lisa.

Phil

Anonymous said...

So sorry you weren't feeling well enough to enjoy his birthday.  Remember, every day is a new day full of new possibilities.  Do your best to enjoy every moment that you can.  Hope you feel better today.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Kayden !!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you feel a little better Lisa, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Kayden. I am looking forward to the pics. I hope your sore throat is better soon. ((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYDEN!!!  Today is my mom B-Day and she is sick too with the same thing you have. My daughters B-Day is Wednesday and she will be 31. My family is full of Gemini's it goes mom, daughter, my brother, me then my dad. Expansive month.
 Love ya
    Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY KAYDENS HOPE IT WAS FUN AND HAPPY , HAPPY 3 , MANY BEST WISHES , LISA SRY YOU MISSED THE PARTY , SRY YOU DONT FEEL WELL MAY U BE BLESSED AND HEALED , MAY YOUR PRAYERS BE ASWDERED AND THAT YOUR FAITH AND LOVE WILL OPEN DOORS , I , WE LOVE YOU ALLL , YOUR THE BEST THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND BEING THERE AND MOST OF ALL BEING OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY . YOUR A GRAND LADY . THANKS EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING , HAPPY EVERYTHING , KEEP THGINKING + LOVES YOU THATS GREAT YOUR FRIEND COMING OVER TO SEEE U , IT WILL HELP , HAVE A WONDERFUL VISITED ,. MANY PRAYERS , GOD BLESS THE TROOPPS AND GOD BLESS ALLL YOU ,

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa, whata pretty blog! I am glad you feel beter now!
Hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

umm...I mean better!
And so happy that the birthday party went well!
natalie