Wednesday, May 21, 2008

~A very nice day and snow angels.

Good morning. I do pray that all of you are feeling and doing alright this beautiful morning.


Nena came over yesterday with my babies! :o) I had so much fun! I'm on the kitchen floor making 'snow' angels with Kayden! :o) I just thought that since I was already in a lot of pain, why not just go ahead and do it. :) We were throwing snow balls at each other and see who could make a snow angel the fastest! Kayden won! :o) I gave up and just sat there throwing more snow balls at him! :o)
He got ahold of my camera and started taking pictures. As long as he's in the same room as I am, I don't mind at all. He takes great pictures for a 2 year old! :o)
Yes, today I'm paying for it. I would do it again if Kayden or Andrew wanted me to. :o)
My legs, ankles and feet have gone down a bit. I kept them up after my daughter left yesterday. Even if I use the hospital bed to elevate them as high as it goes, doesn't always work. It was getting to me by the end of the day. It was feeling like I was walking on water! Eeewww ick! But, the water build up never really goes away anyhow.
Oh well.
Today I really don't have any plans. Play a few games on Pogo and resting.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*POOF!*~*~*~*~*~*~


 


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww-that's sweet
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.  Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

That was a funny photo of you on the floor making snow angels with Kayden which proves that you always stay young at heart. Gerry

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun!
Kids are always good medicine!
Love,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Like the pictures of you and your grandchildren. Kayden is so smart the pictures were good that he took. hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed seeing your pictures, love seeing your grandkids, so darling.  Glad you feel a little better edema wise, wish it would stay from swelling around the clock for you dear. Hang in there.  Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an upbeat day.  I'm glad.  Hope tomorrow will be another decent day for you.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to spend time with the grands.  Being around the kids always make me feel better!
Hugs,
D