Tuesday, February 1, 2005

Whew!

Today, my stress level is very high. My mom is going to court today, and I need to go with her to help. I'm very nervous. It's not her fault that I feel this way. She is getting a devorce, and I need to be there. I'm sure she is more nervouse then I am. I got so nervouse yesterday, I thought I was going to have a seizure again. Which I suppose wouldn't be all that bad. The last one I had a few weeks ago....ever since then, I've been sleeping better. Seizures are weird that way....my neurologist once told me that everyone should have one, because it helps the brain work better....kind of like rebooting your computer. :o) Oh well. I'll get over this, and move on today like my normal self. I just hope that I can help my mom out as much as I can. :o)


My pain level this morning is already between a 7 and 8. I hope that people that read my last entry, went to the web sites that I provided. :o)

No comments: