Saturday, February 26, 2005

The fibro has a mind of it's own.

Well....Not too much has changed. The good thing is that I'm not a hard 8 right now...I'm in a 7. Good! :o) Theis fibro stuff really wears your body down. I'm still having a hard time getting around the house. I just "grin and bare it." What else is there to do? I still don't feel that I can just sit and talk to anyone about how I really do feel. If asked, I just say, "I'm ok." Because I know deep inside...when someone asks how you are doing...they "really" don't want to know. Maybe soon I'll be able to actually say how I really feel. :o) I can wait...I have all the time in the world. :o)


I think of life itself now, as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.


       .......Shirley MacLaine

No comments: