Sunday, February 27, 2005

Ok.

Yesterday my daughter and I went to the cinama to see "Cursed." My husband is still doing electrical work in the house, and he needed us not to be here...so thats were we went. :o) It wasn't a bad movie...we both liked it. While I was sitting there...which I was comfortable...my left arm went numb on me 3 different times. Thats never happened before! My right arm and left leg do it all the time...but this time...it was my left arm...and it kind of bothered me. I felt fine. I had gotten a bag of popcorn, with extra butter, and I added more salt to it...and the container was hard to handle, and I pour a little too much in it. :o( Not good. My daughter and I were sharing it, and when I was done, thats when my arm started to go numb. Right now...I'm going to blame it on the fibro..I have no other evidence of it being anything but the fibro. Afterwards...my legs were so weak, I had a very hard time getting out of there, and to my car. I didn't take my walker, instead I held onto my daughter's arm. I thought I was going down a few times. When we got home, my husband came out to greet us, and he could tell by the look on my face that something was wrong. He came over to me, and I told him that my legs were about to give out on me, and he took me and got me inside the house. :o) Whew! I don't know what happened, but the next time.....the walker goes with me! :o)

No comments: