Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hmmmm.....

Ok....yesterday was not a very good "pain" day for me. :o( I was an 8! Ouchie! I did, however, get a good nights sleep once again....which does help with my pain. But...it hasn't yet this morning. I woke up with pain all over my body. Not good. My right shoulder and arm, my lower back, my left shoulder, and my left hip and leg, and both of my knees! Whew! I think that covered it. Oh...and my right hand is "doing it's own thing" today as well. It's having a lot of muscle spasms today. It's a weird feeling. It's making it a little hard to type. My physical therapist just left...and she said that my right shoulder was very swollen, along with my lower back and left hip. Geesh! Last night...my right arm, my right upper leg, and the right side of my face started having pretty bad muscle spasms too! I'm going to blame it all on this stupid weather we are having. Well...not all of it. :o) It's all a part of my life! :o)


.......You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.


                 .........Plato

No comments: