Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Woke up too early.

I got up at 5:00 this morning.....a bit too early. Yesterday..it was 67 degrees out, and sunny, now it's 35, and snowing! Weird weather. My lower back and hips have been hurting me all day yesterday. Now this morning, it's all of that, and my left leg and right arm. It has to be because of the weather.


I read that book; Fibromyalgia for Dummies...and I highly recomend it to everyone. It's in plain english so that everyone can understand it. I'm trying to get my son to read it.....because he is one that still doesn't understand why I can't do certain things on certain days. I've tried to explain that it isn't by my choice that I'm this way. But, he doesn't think that something like fibromyalgia can affect a person so quickly, and in the way that it does. Maybe he has to come to terms with this on his own. thats all for now. :o)

No comments: