Friday, February 4, 2005

Ok....I'm really in pain now! Ouchie!

Ok......Now I'm really in pain now! My daughter and I went to too many places in two days. On Wednesday, we went to the book store so I could get a book. It's located in the next town. Then I took her out for dinner for her birthday. We came home totally exhausted! Then....I guess I didn't learn my lesson, and we went to Staples and Wal-Mart yesterday. I wanted to get some more extra large pens, because I can not write with "normal size" pens. And at Wal-Mart, I wanted to get some beads and jewelery making crafts, to start making them again. That never happened. lol I got in there, trying to remeber what it was that I was there for, and ended up getting new sheets for my bed, and things for my daughters baby. :o) I totally forgot. By the time I remembered, I was way too tired to go all the way back to where the crafts are located to even look! So...we came home, both exhausted once again. I had in mind to lay down, because I was really in pain. So...I changed my sheets, then I noticed that there had been things left while I was out, that needed to get done. I wasn't able to lay down. :o( So....this morning....I'm really paying for it! OUCHIE! My pain level is between an 8 and a 9 right now. I've even taken my medicines. Oh well.....at least I will have something to read while I'm down for awhile. :o)

No comments: