Thursday, February 3, 2005

What a day!

Yesterday was an "ok" day. Pain wise, it was about a 7 still. But....I still try to fight it. Doesn't work that way. I payed for it. There was a book I really wanted to get, and yesterday I was able to get out to go and find it. The book is great! I love it! It's called, Fibromyalgia for Dummies. It's so easy to understand and read. I highly recomend it! :o) I found in one of those emails that were sent to me by Micki55555, she had it listed under books to read. I like it because you don't have to read all about doctors studies, and scientific studies on this and that, or between the lines to try to figure out what you're reading. This book gets straight to the point, and very easy to understand. :o) My physical therapist came this morning. OUCHIE! Boy...did this session hurt! But well worth it. Until next time....... 

No comments: