Saturday, February 19, 2005

SSDD

I had a good day yesterday. My pain level was betwwen a 6 and 7! YAY! I was playing and talking to my daughter's tummy....(my first grandbaby) and he really seems to love it. lol I have so much fun just doing that, I can't wait until he's born! Thats May 25. My daughter and I watched a movie, Saw....Whoa! In my opinion....it was good. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! I was able to get a nap in as well. That helps my pain level....the more sleep I can get, the better I do feel. My friend came over last night, and we played a game. :o) I can't remember what it was called, but it had a dvd with it, and it was all about guessing movies. It was fun! I went to bed at 10:30, and then got up at 5:00. I suppose thats better then nothing. I did, whoever, start my new medicine, Mirapex. I think I will have to take 2 pills tonight. The doctor said I would probably have to. He was right. It did seem to help my legs feel a bit better. Very glad about that one. :o) I guess thats all for now. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

same shit different day  (ssdd)  im not sure what fibromyalgia is . but from the sounds of it / its not very comforting.   im sorry that you are in pain.  i dont know you and you dont know me.  i am from ohio.  and also under my dads email address.  i am 22 and trying to understand life..... not really having much luck .... my ex= boyfriend seems to think that i have to take all the responsability in taking care of our two and half year old daughter.... so things are not so easy anymore like it was when you lived at home in high school.... drinking is so much easier to deal with than everyday life.... any info on this.... thanks mandy! please ex-plain to me how you deal with such a life changing event and still have a positive attitude torwards life....  may not be able to get in touch with you untill a couple of days from now.... but i will check back in ..... thanks.